999 Brickell Ave.
FL 33131 US
Av. Imperatriz Leopoldina, 957
05305-011 - Vila Leopoldina
São Paulo / SP
Founding Partner of Elit Capital, Mr. Rivera is Economist, have a Master in Business Administration by the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ) and a second Master in Business Administration by Getúlio Vargas Foundation (FGV). In 2012 Daniel completed an Executive course on Mergers and Acquisitions at INSPER.
Daniel has extensive experience in Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) processes through working in world-renowned companies such as Petrobras and Ernst & Young. Daniel have participated in important Deals in Brazil and international cross border Transactions in regions like Europe, Saudi Arabia, Central and South America, involving clients in different countries.
• Advised JSL S.A. in the acquisition of Schio Logistics;
• Former M&A Executive of Politec S.A., collaborated in acquiring Ultracon and Search and participated in many other local and international transactions. Assisted in the sale of Politec´s control for Indra, listed on Madrid stock exchange;
• As economist at Petrobras Daniel have assisted on large M&A deals for the consolidation of the Brazilian petrochemical market (Ipiranga, Braskem, Suzano, Ultra, Copesul, among others);
• At Unione Consulting, developed activities as Financial Planning Consultant for the International Area of Petrobras, advising on a relevant projects;
• Consolidated experience in Equity capital markets (ECM), buy-side and sell-side lead advisory mandates, due diligence process coordination, financial evaluation (financial modeling, valuation models and valuation analysis), market screening for potential targets, investment analysis, and relationship with investment funds, Private Equity, Family Offices, Pension Funds and strategic investors.
• Significant experience (7 years) as Business Consultant and Project Manager, implementing business softwares (ERP), management reports and intelligence tools;